Tuesday 6 July 2010

Interview 004.

FINALLY I've gotten round to editing and posting another interview. Seriously sorry for the delay guys, I apologise!

This lovely lady, is UH-mazing. She has impeccable taste and owns and runs her own vintage store! CHECK IT HERE!



01. What is your most worn and favourite item in your wardrobe?
My YSL turquoise ring. My favourite pieces of clothing are always constantly changing but i've been obsessed with this ring ever since i got it - i can never take it off because it goes with absolutely everything!

02. What is your least worn item in your wardrobe?
The crazy prom dresses i have collected over the years. I've always love the over top, avant garde designs but they're so outrageous i never have anywhere to wear them.

03. What is the most expensive item you own?
My alexander wang diego bucket bag. I decided to spoil myself when i received the news that my business was now a full registered company.

04. Does your mood affect your choice of clothing or purchase?
Oh yes, in every way. My outfits always reflect my mood so you can usually tell how i am feeling that day. Pastels, neutral tones and lace usually mean i'm feeling feminine and carefree. I always have fun with what i'm wearing so no matter what you'll always see a lovely print or mix of colours in my outfit.



05. Does the music/playlist you're currently listening to affect what you wear on a daily basis?
Sometimes. I don't usually have the time to listen to music as i always get distracted with it on when i'm working so the only chance i get is in my car and i'm already dressed by that time!

06. What music do you like? Singers, bands, genres etc?
Florence and the machine, the kooks, white lies, friendly fires, phoenix - i'm very fortunate to be surrounded by all kinds of creative folk so new music is always being played in my house.

07. Who are your style inspirations and why?
I really admire the japanese street style because even though it's crazy and over the top they still look immaculate. They have absolutely no fear in what they wear, there are no rules - just to wear whatever you feel like and that is truly inspirational to me.

08. Do you remember what you were wearing/sporting 5 years ago?
A lot of bad choices! I was still in high school and would wear low cut tops and plastic bangles. I was still wearing vintage but on a much smaller scale.

09. How about 10?
I was actually a very active child so i was more of a tom boy when i was younger and would only wear shorts. Weird right?

10. How would you describe your style in 5 words?
cheap, chic, careless, eclectic and versatile.



11. Are there times you just want to sit at home in your crappiest clothes? If so, what are they?
Of course. I love fashion but when you're at home you still have to be comfortable. I never get out of my pjamas unless i have to so i'm usually in a pair of pj shorts and an oversized fluffy jumper.

12. What is your opinion on vintage?
It's really hard for me to put into words how i feel about vintage. It offers you so much creative freedom and inspiration that it really is a different world of fashion. What other place can offer you decades of styles, trends, designs and history in one small store? Vintage is not a trend, it's a way of living. Vintage is consuming - it's completely addictive and will sweep you off your feet.

13. Where do you find inspiration? What is inspiring you at the moment?
I draw inspiration from all over the place but mainly fashion blogs. At the moment i am loving christiric and her new take on mixing vintage with her modern edgy pieces. She's refreshing and fierce.

14. Finally, what are the 5 things you are lusting after at the moment?
A miu miu leopard coat and patent loafer platforms, JC lita platforms, dsquared bone heels and the perfect fedora hat.



Thank you very much Nicole for your time and answers! I'm sure many people will enjoy the interview as much as I did :)

_________________________________________________________________


I've got a few more interviews to post before I go away, so keep your eyes peeled lovelies!

BIGLOVE
XXX

5 comments:

  1. I love your interviews :) They are always with such great bloggers

    fayetiffany.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog flower ♥

    Eda ♥

    candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great interview
    and blog
    Rianna xxxx

    ReplyDelete